Sign up or Convert Your Trial Account Here

Deep Space Supply

Thursday, October 30, 2008

M3 Cargo Space

Many pilots including myself have made the mistake of calculating cargo space incorrectly. This can be a heartbreaking and expensive error. If you are going to haul cargo for a living you must pay close attention to the size of cargo you will be purchasing. I am a fan of simple mathematics and glean most of my understanding on the subject through the application of more simple equations. Algebra aside the easiest way to figure M3 cargo space is to think of it in terms of U.S. currency. .01 M3 = $0.01 / .4 M3 = $0.40 and so on. So if I have 12500 M3 its the same as $12500.00 and knowing that I can easily divide cargo vs. cargo space. Clearly there are people who have a greater understanding of mathematics than I do but this works for me and honestly you're mostly here for the trade tips anyway!

Topava suggests trading Components regionally and cross regionally.

No comments: